Special Saving Accounts
Walled Lake Schools Federal Credit Union members, from youth to seniors, can enjoy extra benefits of membership with our special savings accounts.
Special Retirees Program for members 55 or over who keep at least $2000 in a share savings account or have Social Security, pension, retirement, or payroll check directly deposited.
- No Fees for printing of Share Drafts
- No Fees for Money Orders
- No Fees for Gift Cards
- Free Wire Transfers
Christmas Club Accounts
Let us help make your holidays a little brighter and more stress-free with our Christmas Club Accounts.
- No minimum balance requirements
- Dividends are calculated by the average daily balance method
- Dividends will be compounded quarterly and will be credited quarterly
- Dividends are declared by the Board of Directors
- Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000.00. NCUA
- Funds are automatically transferred to your share/share draft account for you to use each October