A basic savings account that pays you while you save
- In order to become a member you must purchase a $5.00 share in the Credit Union.
- All members must maintain $5.00 in their share account at all times.
- Dividends are calculated by the average daily balance method.
- Dividends will be compounded quarterly and will be credited quarterly
- Dividends are declared by the Board of Directors
- Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000.00. NCUA
NCUA Share Insurance
Is my Credit Union Federally Insured?